Singing Summer - International Summer School
The International Summer School "Singing Summer" at the School of Music brings together outstanding young singers and instrumentalists with internationally renowned artists. The master classes take place every year in September.
The Singing Summer program includes:
- individual and ensemble lessons
- preparation for concerts and opera productions
- public performance of the programs developed in attractive event locations in the Rhine-Main region
Singing Summer stands for:
- the promotion of excellence
- the integration of elements relevant to professional musicians
- contemporary music education in an international course environment
Singing Summer is part of the continuing education program at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz.
Artistic Director: Professor Claudia Eder
Management: Dr. Carolin Lauer and Dr. Kristina Pfarr.
For further information on the course program and eligibility requirements, please visit the Singing Summer website: www.singingsummer.de/.